Milestone Birthday Surprise Party Ideas
Whether you’re celebrating the quarter-century mark or any of the decade markers, milestone birthdays are a great reason to celebrate. The bigger the milestone, the more important the celebration. Some parties are thrown with comedic flair, such as the “Over the Hill” themes, while others are a more graceful celebration. If you are planning to amaze your guest of honor, then going for a surprise party would be a good choice.It is good to design the party around activities or a theme that the guest of honor enjoys and celebrates. If the honoree loves pets, then make their celebration include their house pet and make it a theme to remember. Even a “Backward Bash” could be a great birthday party theme for milestone parties, where you ask your guests to wear clothes inside out and present the party food in reverse order. If you choose to throw a surprise party, keep in mind that it can be tricky, especially if the guest of honor is usually the first one to figure out secrets. Here is some advice for throwing a surprise party for your loved one:
Planning a Surprise Birthday Party – Some Important Points to Remember:
- Make sure the guest of honor actually likes surprise parties, and if he/she doesn’t, then do not proceed.
- Make sure the date is free for the guest of honor. Arrange for someone to make plans with the honoree for the evening. They will be the one who will trick the guest of honor and bring him/her to the party venue. Be sure that the plans they arrange are significant enough so that the honoree doesn’t casually cancel the plans at the last minute. Ask them to give you a call before arriving at the party so you can prepare everyone.
- To plan a truly successful surprise party, you need to get into Charlie’s Angels mood. Include only trustworthy friends in the planning so that someone doesn’t accidentally slip up and ruin the surprise.
- Make sure all of the guests arrive 30 minutes before the guest of honor. Ask guests to park their cars around the corner or in a less prominent place. This will prevent someone from showing up at the same time as the guest of honor, and he/she won’t see a long line of familiar cars lining the street.
- Lastly, make sure you have a camera ready to take pictures of the surprised look on the face of the honoree when they figure out it’s a party for them.
Read More on Milestone Birthday Party
Read More Birthday Party Ideas:
Girls Birthday Party – Princess Party Themes
Hawaiian Luau Birthday Party for Kids
Teen Birthday Party Ideas – Detective Theme
Birthday Party Ideas – Kids Science Theme Party
Luxurious Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party