How To Host A Dinner Party – A Complete Checklist
Dinner party planning is made easier when you take steps to organize and create a checklist for yourself. Here are some things to think about as you plan your dinner.
4 To 6 Weeks Before Your Dinner Party:
- Decide whether you wish to host a casual dinner party or a formal dinner.
- Who is the dinner party for? ( work, friends, family, etc..)
- Establish your budget. Try this dinner party budget calculator.
- Create guest list.
- Create dinner invitations.
- Establish a time and place. With PurpleTrail invites, you can build consensus with your guests to make sure everyone can attend.
3 To 4 weeks Prior To Your Dinner Party:
After you have established the type of dinner party you’ll be hosting and have a guest list, it’s time to start thinking about the dinner party food and decorations. These are some things you can do about a few weeks in advance.
Read More on How To Host A Dinner Party
Read More On Dinner Party Ideas: